Grand Fishing Adventures’ scenic float trip is a wonderful educational experience. This is one of our most relaxing, enjoyable and educational trips, especially for the non-angler. This trip is GREAT for families!
JACKSON HOLE SCENIC FLOAT TRIPS
Experience a gorgeous scenic float on the world-renowned Snake River with an experienced naturalist/guide.
Learn about local wildlife, flora, geology, current issues in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, river ecology, forest fire ecology, and some history of the Jackson Hole region. We provide guests with binoculars, educational literature, and beverages for your trip. *Food add-ons are available upon request.
- Scenic Trips: $395.00 for minimum of two people, $50.00 per additional person (maximum people 5…depending on total weight)
- High water/ Early Season: Floating in a private raft to ensure safety.
- The most comfortable boat on the river with cushioned seats that have back support!
- A fun and educational Scenic Float covering: history of the Jackson Hole area, geology, current environmental issues of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, wolves, ungulates, biodiversity, river ecology, fire and its natural role, and more!
- Provided: binoculars and aids to help with wildlife viewing, beverages (Food add-ons are available upon request)
- Trips typically depart 9:00a.m., 12:30p.m and 4:00p.m. (Happy Hour) with more flexibility early season. (3 hours round-trip)
We row our scenic trips in an extra-large drift boat called the Clacka MAX. This 18 foot boat is the most comfortable and luxurious way to float down the river. During high water in the early spring, we use a private raft to ensure our guest’s safety. Trips typically depart at 9:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. and are 3 hours round trip.